1. Dark Chocolate is Good for Your Heart
Studies show that eating a small amounttwo or three times each week can help lower your blood pressure. It also improves blood flow and may help prevent blood clots.
2. Dark Chocolate is Good for Your Brain
It increases blood flow to the brain as well as to the heart. It has a positive effect on your mood and cognitive health, making you feel happier.
3. Dark Chocolate Helps Control Blood Sugar
Keeps your blood vessels healthy and your circulation unimpaired to protect against type 2 diabetes.
4. Dark Chocolate is Full of Antioxidants
Its Antioxidants help free your body of free radicals, which cause oxidative damage to cells. Eating antioxidant rich foods like this one can protect you from cancer and slow signs of aging.
5. Dark Chocolate Contains Theobromine
Hardens tooth enamel. That means that dark chocolate lowers your risk of getting cavities if you practice proper dental hygiene.
6. Dark Chocolate is High in Vitamins and Minerals
Contains a number of vitamins and minerals that can support your health. Dark chocolate contains some of the following vitamins and minerals in high concentrations: